Bed and Breakfast Da Rosa Linguaglossa Bed and Breakfast Da Rosa Sicily Catania Italy

Search your destination:     


InYourLife    InYourLife

Bed and Breakfast Da Rosa   InYouLife
Linguaglossa  


Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21929 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21930 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21931 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21934 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21935 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21936 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21937 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21938 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21939 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21940 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21941 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21942 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21943 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21944 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21945 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-21946 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-25788 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-25789 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-25790 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-25791 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-25792 Bed and Breakfast-Linguaglossa-25793

Bed and Breakfast  Da Rosa  via Coletta 101  Linguaglossa  (Catania)  Sicily

 BY CAR: Take Highway Messina Catania, (A/18) exit compulsory Fiumefreddo of Sicily, and then climb Piedimonte Etneo Lingfield, Lingfield come to take for the station circumetnea's office, in the structure I is 10 feet, adjacent to the restaurant ETNA

 BY TRAIN: get off the train Giarre, take the train to Linguaglossa circumetnea, the structure is 10 meters from the bus stop, next, Etna Restaurant;

 Bus Line: Linguaglossa, Linguaglossa Station Square bus stop, the structure is 10 meters from the bus stop, next, Etna Restaurant

Location Type of Accomodation Price [€]
Daily
Price [€]
Weekly
Availabilty
and Booking
Rooms

double 

InYourLife
Mq: 14 mq.
Per accommodation
Bed & Breakfast
€ 60,00

 Double room with flat screen TV with satellite channels, internet wrless, heating



 

InYourLife
Mq: 14 mq.
Per accommodation
Bed & Breakfast
€ 60,00

503 Service Unavailable Error 503 Service Unavailable Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation: XID: 2074340724

Varnish cache server





 

InYourLife
Mq: 25 mq.
Per accommodation
Bed & Breakfast
€ 75,00

Triple room with TV, desk , air conditioning, double bed and single bed, private bathroom, internet wifi.- [by google translate]



 

InYourLife
Mq: 27 mq.
Per accommodation
Bed & Breakfast
€ 90,00

bedroom with double bed and two single beds with TV, desk , lamp, chairs, air conditioning, private bathroom , wifi internet. [by google translate]



General conditions of: Da Rosa

Check in from 16:00 to 23:00
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00
Booking and Cancellation policy  the reservation can be canceled up to 5 free days of arrival in hotel
Payment  20% deposit upon booking the remaining 80% in cash upon arrival at the hotel
Available facilities  the price includes breakfast
InYourlife
Accomodation Services of Da Rosa

General: Park or garden, Car parking, Television, Tvset, Hair dryer, Towels provided, Linen provided, Toilet paper, Dispenser of cold water, Fax

Bathrooms: Toilette, Shower cubicle, Bidet

Bedrooms: Double bed, Baby crib

Kitchen: Kitchenette, Iron & board, 4 ring stove, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washing machine, Hotplate, Cooking utensils

Living Room: Sofa bed

Entertainment: Computer

Outside: Kids playing area:, Beach, Garage, Garden, Parking

More caracteristics: Bed & breakfast:, Open whole year, Animals allowed, Longstay booking

Languages: English, Italian

Recommended for: Economic, Family

Sport and Recreative activities: Skiing


Nearby services of Da Rosa

Sport and Recreative activities: Mountain bike: renting (0.1 Km), Golf course (12 Km)

Local Services and Companies: Metro (0.1 Km), Train station (0.9 Km)

About us    Join in your company   Holiday ideas   Owner Resources   Contacts   Join our newsletter   Sitemap
Work with us   Leave us a comment about the site    Terms and conditions   Advertising on InYourLife

Copyright 2012 - 2014 InYourLife S.r.l. All rights reserved
Realization by InYourLife
InYourLife S.r.l. Via Livorno 54/2 50142 Firenze P.I. e C.F. 05530700482
REA 553692 del 26/04/05